COPD alternative treatments are available to those who have diagnosed with COPD and are looking for a second opinion or advice about what they should do next. COPD or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a categorical designation used to define a number of lung diseases including chronic bronchitis and chronic asthma,and emphysema. There are a number of treatments for available for those with COPD. As of now, there is no cure for COPD. But there are a number of ways to improve and enhance the lives of those with COPD.
Statistics show that up to 10% of adults age 40 over have lung impairment symptoms consistent with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This category of diseases also affect people that live in more urban areas.
COPD is now listed as the fourth largest cause of death in the United States. COPD results in severe shortness of breath and obstraction of the airways leading to the lungs. In most cases, COPD is caused by smoking and occurs in smokers, but it can also be caused by secondhand smoke and toxins in the environment like silicon and cadmium. Although there is no known cure for COPD, there are COPD alternative treatments that are available to the sufferer through the use of proper diet, exercise, as well as herbal and natural supplements.
COPD alternative treatments through diet
One form of COPD alternative treatments is a plant-based diet can help people with COPD. Because of its non-mucus generating properties of a vegetable-based diet, many people have found relief through partaking of a natural, plant-central meal regiment. These diets center on the elimination of mucus from the body, and is based mostly on the consumption of fruits and vegetables. In many cases, foods like milk and cheese are eliminated from the patient's diet. In many cases, the avoidance of animal products including eggs may be prescribed.
Also serving as COPD alternative treatments is the addition of foods rich in Omega-3 oils You can usually find Omega-3 oils in walnuts, flax seeds, and fish. The types of fish that are heavy in Omega-3 oils include sardines, mackerel, salmon, tuna and albacore.
The incorporation of exercise in COPD alternative treatments can play a major role in the elimination of the disease and symptoms as well. Healthy lifestyle habits that include exercise can help increase blood flow, eliminate unwanted fat, and help re-regulate the system.
There are various supplements that you can take in addition to any exercise and food regiment if you are looking to utilize COPD alternative treatments. They include:
Magnesium and Vitamin C: Vitamin C and Magnesium are great helps when treating COPD, according to research done at the University of Maryland. In many cases, poor nutrition is a cause of COPD, and those with poor diets are usually missing various essential elements needed for proper body system operations such as Magnesium and Vitamin C. There are many studies that suggest that Magnesium is essential for proper lung function, and that most people don't get enough Magnesium in their diets..
Carnitine and CoQ10 are two other supplements that have been shown in studies to help those with COPD. In one study, it was shown that people that used these to supplements suffered fewer COPD episodes and improve their breathing over time.
Olive Leaf has also been shown to help with sufferers of COPD. Olive Leaf can help as a COPD alternative treatment with related infections. It also has anti-inflammatory and other properties that help reduce the negative aftermath of serious injury.
Serrapeptase is another a COPD alternative treatment that is a natural occurring enzyme that helps the metabolic processes. It's been used to dissolve non-living tissue including blot clots and arterial plaque. It causes no side effects to stomachs or other internal organs. It has been known to help people with COPD, particularly with the prevention and elimination of scar tissue and fibrosis.
If you like your food hot, you'll be happy to know that Cayenne is also a good COPD alternative treatment. It is widely touted as a great way to improve your breathing and increase your blood circulation. Usually, it is suggested that a recipe of a 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, and 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons honey, and 1 cup of water is a good concoction to drink throughout the day.
Other COPD alternative treatments that may be able to help with relief to those with COPD include Ginseng, Milk Thistle, Eucalyptus, Echinacea, and Lobella.
Studies have been done with COPD patients who ingested at least 60g of soy daily. According to the study that was done in Australia in 2009, the more soy that these people ate, the lower their breathing problems.
Cured meats such as hot dogs bologna and sausage have high levels of nitrates. Nitrates create what is known as reactive oxygen and direction specimens. Both of which have been linked to people with COPD. The study suggests that a lowering or elimination of cured meats greatly those with the disease or its symptoms.
Creatine is a COPD alternative treatment supplement that helps build and keep muscle. It also helps a user overall physical performance. Creatine can help in concert with an increased exercise regiment for COPD patients.
It has been shown that exercise improves pulmonary functions and exercise capability for COPD patients. In one test case, 100 mg of conceit improved pulmonary function tests in patients that had moderately to severe cases of COPD with no side effects.
It has been shown that weight loss is another great COPD alternative treatment. According to reports there is a definite correlation to decreasing one's body mass index and reducing COPD symptoms.
As you can see, there are more things that you can do to alleviate COPD symptoms that using a inhaler or a cortical stimulant. If you have a naturalpath or natural doctor or holistic care facility available in your area, it may do a service to consult him regarding you COPD. There very well may be something that you can do to correct or completely reverse your symptoms naturally in a quick and effective manner with COPD alternative treatments.

Healing from COPD, i never taught dr.abegbu who could ever get my COPD cured with his healing herbs, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a COPD drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of ! Williams Fran-ca who truly said that she was been diagnose with COPD and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Baba ABEGBU i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him, is always getting his or her healing after take the herbs cure in a week so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i became very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i rush to hospital for the final test. So the disease and the doctor said i am COPD negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.ABEGBU gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at DR.ABEGBUHEALER@GMAIL.COM
ReplyDeleteI am Angelina from Canada, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2011 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i
Deletedoubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contactthis herbal doctor via his email he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, Contact this great herbal doctor via his email Dr's email is: unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com
website: http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
GoodLuck
I found more Courage, Happiness and Faith in me, when I contacted Dr Ayes over the issue I have on me on ground, But all thanks goes to God Almighty for using the great healer called Dr Ayes to heal me and it has been six months from now and I have been free from all diseases. My Names are Angelina Virgina, Living in the US now, I was diagnosed positive of COPD since Two Years Ago now, and I have tried all my possible best I can to get rid of it, but nothing is working out, I have spend hell, spend all my savings but nothing work out, and I even stop smoking and taking alcohol drinks, I have been directed and advise in different types/aspect of cures still yet no changes, One faithful morning, when I was listening to the news at the TV set, and Later on they switch to COPD discussion, and I was really interested in it, I focus my mind listening and a man came and started sharing a testimony about a particular doctor called Dr. Ayes, he said this man has helped thousands of people out there and people still do run to him for help and this has make him 30yrs of experienced in curing people from different diseases and God has been helping him, Mightily, they showed the contact of this great Dr and I quickly copied everything out and contact him immediately, I send all my information's to him and after three days, i received a parcel from him containing the medicine/cure and I was told to use it for Just a week, and I greatly use it and God be all the Glory, I am now negative and I have gone to the hospital many times without numbers, and the Doctor confirmed I am clean and OK, all thanks to Dr. Ayes for his miraculous Healing.
DeleteI am giving his contact today so that if you also reading this testimony of mine are still in a same problem, that you should not have anything to worry about, just contact him today Via his email address unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com
website: http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
Thanks and Remain Bless
He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.akpajaspelltemple@gmail.com
DeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor Unuareghe who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Unuareghe via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Unuareghe, contact Dr Unuareghe via his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com
DeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor Unuareghe who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Unuareghe via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Unuareghe, contact Dr Unuareghe via his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com this great herbal doctor dr.unuareghe also cure hiv,appetes,cancer and lot more just contact him and get your cure.
DeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor Unuareghe who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Unuareghe via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Unuareghe, contact Dr Unuareghe via his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com
DeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor Unuareghe who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Unuareghe via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Unuareghe, contact Dr Unuareghe via his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com
DeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor Unuareghe who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Unuareghe via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Unuareghe, contact Dr Unuareghe via his email dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com
DeleteGod bless Dr.Edidia for his marvelous work in my life,my name is rose
Deletesharon I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr edidia how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr.edidia
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com and you can also contact me to
know more about him on my email rosesharon915@gmail.com DOCTOR EDIDIA
CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER
4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. trypophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnacy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies Emphysema (COPD) DISEASE.
I was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor ODUWA who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr ODUWA via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr ODUWA, contact Dr ODUWA via his email dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com
DeleteHi everyone!
DeleteI am sharing this awesome spiritual healing medicine to everyone across the globe. Medicine clearly return after ordering it from Dr. Yare to cure my HIV disease. I tried many other herbal doctors they took my money and never send me any medicine. Many people might not understand my language so I have to write in English so all can understand and contact Dr. Yare for help with that incurable but management disease or virus. Many people are suffering from different ailments and don't know whom to trust to contact for a cure. Dr. Yare herbal healing home has given me my life back as my HIV test report came back negative after using his spiritual healing medicine. now I can come out openly to share it will anyone still looking for help to trust Dr. Yare. I don't believe in miracles personally, but it's difficult to think of another appropriate adjective to describe just how effective Dr. Yare spiritual healing oil and herbal mixtures treatment has been. Thank you so much, Dr. Yare. Your help has provided invaluable. You can contact Dr. Yare by Website: http://bit.ly/2dBFYeW or WhatsApp +2348148010628, +2348164653711, +2348031939465 for cures to that horrible and awful disease.
https://bit.ly/2t7pu42
https://bit.ly/2K6SQJD
https://bit.ly/2M2shlV
God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is joy
Deletenelson I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through drokosun5544@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email joynelson443@gmail.com DOCTOR OKOSUN CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER
4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. trypophobia 9.hpv 10 PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
DeleteHe can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
DeleteHello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at (drehbos@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony
this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
Deleteyears HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
+2348140120719
After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
Deletein March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965
Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
Deleteapart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
+2348140120719
My Name is Faith, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr voodoo
Deletehas done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years
with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable
to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one
faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great
man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he
cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him
today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I
got mine, add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719 or just contact Dr
voodoo via email, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
(EMPHYSEMA HERBAL CURE)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ventory Ariel I was diagnosed of Emphysema 9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lung Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from South Africa, doctor Ejiro who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr Ejiro via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 12-14 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr Ejiro, contact Dr Ejiro via his email ejiroherbalcure@gmail.com or call him on +27616158179
I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor from South Africa, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema (COPD), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he asked me for some of my details and some few items which where needed for the preparation of the herbs. i provided them, and he prepared the herbs and sent me the Emphysema (COPD) medicinal herbs via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 days of usage. i am stunned at this great works done by dr iguega at the point when i thought my life was gone. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.iguegaspelltemple@outlook.com and dr.iguegaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.iguegas@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor from South Africa, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema (COPD), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he asked me for some of my details and some few items which where needed for the preparation of the herbs. i provided them, and he prepared the herbs and sent me the Emphysema (COPD) medicinal herbs via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 days of usage. i am stunned at this great works done by dr iguega at the point when i thought my life was gone. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.iguegaspelltemple@outlook.com and dr.iguegaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.iguegas@gmail.com
ReplyDelete(MUST READ: HOW I WAS TOTALLY CURED OF EMPHYSEMA THROUGH HERBAL MEDICINE)
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema in 2014, i was told the toxins in cigarette smoke caused the damage and it has no permanent cure but i was given medication to ease it, it affected me badly, my doctor suggested LVRS as i was constantly out of breath, this continued till i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted this herbal doctor Dr Ejiro via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 14 days of usage, i am totally free from emphysema now, contact Dr Ejiro via his email ejiroherbalcure@gmail.com or call him on +27616158179
My name is SMITH SANDRA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with COPD VIRUS in 2006, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure COPD VIRUS and gave me his email, so i email him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after four weeks the COPD VIRUS that was in my body got cured so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at dr.obhiotorherbalhome@gmail.com or call+2347064851317
ReplyDeleteDR OBHIOTOR CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE
1.HIV/AIDS
2.HERPES
3.ALS
4.STROKE
5.HEPATITIS B
6.GONORRHEA
7.SYPHILIS
8.PREGNANCY PROBLEM
9.ABORTION
10.C.O.P.D
11.M.N.D
Healing from COPD, i never taught DR AYes who could ever get my COPD cured with his healing herbs, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a COPD drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of ! Williams Fran-ca who truly said that she was been diagnose with COPD and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Baba Ayes i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him, is always getting his or her healing after take the herbs cure in a week so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i became very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i rush to hospital for the final test. So the disease and the doctor said i am COPD negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.Ayes gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at Dr's email is: unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com
ReplyDeletewebsite: http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
Good Luck
I found more Courage, Happiness and Faith in me, when I contacted Dr Ayes over the issue I have on me on ground, But all thanks goes to God Almighty for using the great healer called Dr Ayes to heal me and it has been six months from now and I have been free from all diseases. My Names are Angelina Virgina, Living in the US now, I was diagnosed positive of COPD since Two Years Ago now, and I have tried all my possible best I can to get rid of it, but nothing is working out, I have spend hell, spend all my savings but nothing work out, and I even stop smoking and taking alcohol drinks, I have been directed and advise in different types/aspect of cures still yet no changes, One faithful morning, when I was listening to the news at the TV set, and Later on they switch to COPD discussion, and I was really interested in it, I focus my mind listening and a man came and started sharing a testimony about a particular doctor called Dr. Ayes, he said this man has helped thousands of people out there and people still do run to him for help and this has make him 30yrs of experienced in curing people from different diseases and God has been helping him, Mightily, they showed the contact of this great Dr and I quickly copied everything out and contact him immediately, I send all my information's to him and after three days, i received a parcel from him containing the medicine/cure and I was told to use it for Just a week, and I greatly use it and God be all the Glory, I am now negative and I have gone to the hospital many times without numbers, and the Doctor confirmed I am clean and OK, all thanks to Dr. Ayes for his miraculous Healing.
ReplyDeleteI am giving his contact today so that if you also reading this testimony of mine are still in a same problem, that you should not have anything to worry about, just contact him today Via his email address unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com
website: http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
Thanks and Remain Bless
I found more Courage, Happiness and Faith in me, when I contacted Dr Ayes over the issue I have on me on ground, But all thanks goes to God Almighty for using the great healer called Dr Ayes to heal me and it has been six months from now and I have been free from all diseases. My Names are Angelina Virgina, Living in the US now, I was diagnosed positive of COPD since Two Years Ago now, and I have tried all my possible best I can to get rid of it, but nothing is working out, I have spend hell, spend all my savings but nothing work out, and I even stop smoking and taking alcohol drinks, I have been directed and advise in different types/aspect of cures still yet no changes, One faithful morning, when I was listening to the news at the TV set, and Later on they switch to COPD discussion, and I was really interested in it, I focus my mind listening and a man came and started sharing a testimony about a particular doctor called Dr. Ayes, he said this man has helped thousands of people out there and people still do run to him for help and this has make him 30yrs of experienced in curing people from different diseases and God has been helping him, Mightily, they showed the contact of this great Dr and I quickly copied everything out and contact him immediately, I send all my information's to him and after three days, i received a parcel from him containing the medicine/cure and I was told to use it for Just a week, and I greatly use it and God be all the Glory, I am now negative and I have gone to the hospital many times without numbers, and the Doctor confirmed I am clean and OK, all thanks to Dr. Ayes for his miraculous Healing.
ReplyDeleteI am giving his contact today so that if you also reading this testimony of mine are still in a same problem, that you should not have anything to worry about, just contact him today Via his email address unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com
website: http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
Thanks and Remain Bless
He who has health has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
ReplyDeleteHERPES CURED WITH NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS
Greetings to the general public,I am from Philadelphia,i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Lusanda .i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how (drlusandaherbal@gmail.com) cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through COURIER that i took and it seriously worked on me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Lusanda go God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, you can also reach him on personal email address, Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
DOCTOR Lusanda CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Herpatitis B
6.chronic pancreatitis
7.Emphysema
8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
9.asthma
10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
ReplyDeletehello My names are Kyrah Turah ,everyone pls dont ignore this testimony ,my life was restored by a GOD gifted herbalist ,i was diagnosed with herpes HSV-2 for two years ,i was crying every night ,mr fred introduced me to DR Lusanda ,who cured him hepatitis b ,so he said the herbalist cures all kinds of STD, so contacted him via his email,drlusandaherbal@gmail.com,so he replied .i told him my problem ,he said i must not worry he will cure ,within 2weeks ,which he did ,wow am so happy to post this testimony ,DR Lusanda ,herbal medicine is the best ,he sent me the herbal medicine ,and told how to use it ,i was cured ,totally from the deadly disease within 2weeks of use ,,thanks to DR Lusanda ,,..PLS TRY N SEE FOR URSELF ...
I am from USA,i am giving thanks to a great doctor who help me out of my illness i was very sick,i thank god who use this man to help me, i was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2013 and i have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine he is 100% sure he cure all kind of diseases like, HPV, STD, HERPES VIRUS, HIV AID VIRUS,ALS VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 13 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email DRALUKOSPELLALTER@GMAILL.COM OR call and what-apps him via: +2349051292839, OR you can contact me on my mail for further assistant at douglasmartin888@gmail.com .thank you DR ALUKO i will never stop shearing your testimony.
ReplyDeleteHOW CAN I TELL THIS TO THE WHOLE WORLD My name is john holly i was suffering from COPD disease over 3year ago,i went to different hospitals,they could not solve my problem and i was so hopeless and helpless when i was in the river side thinking of what to do a lady walk to me and said what is the problem and i told her everything,she told me about this great man called OGBIDIKI and gave me his email address and i email him,and him told me that every thing we be alright, and that i should put my trust in him and i did what him said, and he told me what to being and i brought every thing that him told me. in two day later i went to the hospital to do the test of COPD i find out that it was negative,so help me thank the great great OGBIDIKI. if you also have such a problem or a problem that is bigger than that email him with this EMAIL ADDRESS:ogbidikiharbalremendyhome@gmail.com, i will hallway continues to share your testimony. thank you doctor my regard to you and your family.
ReplyDelete(MUST READ: HOW I WAS TOTALLY CURED OF EMPHYSEMA THROUGH HERBAL MEDICINE)
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema in 2012, i was told the toxins in cigarette smoke caused the damage and it has no permanent cure but i was given medication to ease it, it affected me badly, my doctor suggested LVRS as i was constantly out of breath, this continued till i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted this herbal doctor Dr Lusanda via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 16 days of usage, i am totally free from emphysema now, contact Dr Lusanda via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
hello.......
ReplyDeleteI'm Mac Brown, I was diagnosed of Emphysema and Herpes in 2012, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure. I started taking medication ..i was just researching online I saw a lot of testimonials about DR Mapipa on how he uses herbal medicine to cure so many deadly disease such as ALS,MND,EPILEPSY,LEUKEMIA,ASTHMA,CANCER,GONORRHEA,HERPES,EMPHYSEMA,GENITAL WARTS,ETC .... I contacted him via his email;drmapipaherbalmedicinehome@gmail.com and told him my problems, then he said i will be totally cured within 18days,my thought was so negative,i just had faith and believe,then i purchased the herbal medicine and sent him my details such as NAME,HOME ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER ,Then DR Mapipa sent me the herbal medicine to me through courier service and I used the herbal medicine for good 18 days, then I went for check-up and my family Doctor confirmed that am totally cured . The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine.then i ordered another herbal medicine for my Mother,who was suffering from Cancer for 6 years ,and my two brother diagnosed of Herpes and Hepatitis b for 3 years, Then DR Mapipa sent the herbal medicine ,after 14day of usage ,my mother was totally cured of Cancer ,my two brothers was totally cured of Herpes and Hepatitis b,Now my family are so happy ,living free life ,we went to church for wonderful thanks giving ,viewer there is nothing impossible in life ,just keep pushing ,i can never believe that one day i will be free,is my true life story . is real please don't neglect this testimony .......
On 11/ January / 2016 i came across a comment and an opportunity that has totally changed life ( Dr Osojo ), This man is the reason of my living in this world, i lost hope of living when i was confirmed COPD positive and since i have searched for a cure, but all my Hope came Alive when Dr Osojo sent me a herbal cure medicine for the cure of my disease COPD, Now its a great testimony to tell the world that am finally CURED OF COPD Disease. This Dr Email are dr.osojoherbalcureofalldisease@gmail.com and dr.osojoherbalcureofalldisease@hotmail.com . confirm me on elfredapat@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHERPES CURED WITH NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS
ReplyDeleteGreetings to the general public,I am from Philadelphia,i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Lusanda .i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how (drlusandaherbal@gmail.com) cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through COURIER that i took and it seriously worked on me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Lusanda go God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, you can also reach him on personal email address, Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
DOCTOR Lusanda CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Herpatitis B
6.chronic pancreatitis
7.Emphysema
8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
9.asthma
10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
11.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS
HERPES CURED WITH NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS
ReplyDeleteGreetings to the general public,I am from Philadelphia,i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Lusanda .i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how (drlusandaherbal@gmail.com) cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through COURIER that i took and it seriously worked on me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Lusanda go God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, you can also reach him on personal email address, Drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
DOCTOR Lusanda CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Herpatitis B
6.chronic pancreatitis
7.Emphysema
8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
9.asthma
10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
11.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS
12.ASBESTOSIS
Hello Every One
ReplyDeleteAm From UK. My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr Iyaryi has healed me from ALS ailment which i have been suffering for the past 6years now, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always become ALS negative , but there was no answer until i found Dr Iyaryi the prince of africa who provide me some healing herbal cure that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now ALS Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr Iyaryi for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr Iyaryi and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is ALS positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that ALS disease is a deadly type,contact Dr Iyaryi for your ALS healing herbal cure today at: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, today for your healing herbal cure immediately, thank you sir..... driayaryi2012@hotmail.com
Hello Every One
ReplyDeleteAm From UK. My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr Iyaryi has healed me from ALS ailment which i have been suffering for the past 6years now, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always become ALS negative , but there was no answer until i found Dr Iyaryi the prince of africa who provide me some healing herbal cure that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now ALS Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr Iyaryi for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr Iyaryi and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is ALS positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that ALS disease is a deadly type,contact Dr Iyaryi for your ALS healing herbal cure today at: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, today for your healing herbal cure immediately, thank you sir..... driayaryi2012@hotmail.com
Greetings to every one reading my testimony, my name is Jane Hudspeth from the united state of America, i suffered from m parkinson disease since 2005 and visited so many medical doctors for a solution but all their effort was in vain as they where unable to come up with the solution to my sickness, i was so confused and never thought of been happy again ever in life,but one day i read a testimony like this about a herbal doctor from South Africa called DR Lusanda on how he help various people with various problems by giving them solution to their problem and also has the herbal cure for parkinson disease with his herbal medicine and i contacted the great man Dr Lusanda and tell him my name and my problem,he wrote me back and ask me to worry no more that my problem has come to its final solution, this man prepared me a herbal medicine and send to me via DHL and gave me instructions on how to apply it and assured me i will be cured within 18-20 days to my greatest surprises i only applied the medicine for just 14days and i was was cured. you can also contact him and get cured from parkinson disease, contact him via his email. drlusandaherbal@gmail.com Thanks.
ReplyDeletei bought the herbs, i got it days ago thank you
DeleteAm Susan, Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine is a good remedy for Hepatitis B , I was a carrier of Hepatitis B and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku cure Hepatitis B, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 10 days before going for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm Hepatitis B negative after the test,Today i am so happy because i'm free from Hepatitis B disease with the help of Dr. Ekpiku Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ekpiku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible you can reach him on his email i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call him +2348073673757) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS .CANCER.ANTHRAX ...
ReplyDeleteHello dear readers, I'm Mr Steve from Austin Texas United State. Am a single father of a lovely daughter. An Engineer by profession. I want to tell the whole world about the good deeds Dr Omorukunwa did for me, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the most common type of heart disease and cause of heart attacks., I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I was thinking about my family, I don’t want to leave them behind, THEN i heard that Dr Omorukunwa is curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), I never believe in herbal medicine, I collected his email from the testimony i read online just like mine, i want other patient suffering from this disease to also get cured the doctors decision is not the final decision God can still help you. I contacted him via email, he told me not to bother myself,that everything will be alright, I believed him, due to the way he assured me, which I did, he prepare a herbal medicine for me, and told me that am free from my Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), he also asked me to go for checkup, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) disappeared from my body totally, I am forever in debt to him, I owe you a lot Dr Omorukunwa. If you have any deadly disease, ALL TYPES like CANCER, GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS, SYPHILIS, and ANEMIA HEPATITIS B any disease you can think off. Kindly email him now on:
ReplyDeleteEmail: omorunkunwaherbalcenter@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/omorunkunwaherbalcenter
Mobile: +27815557649.
Wish you all the best,
Steve.
I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy name is Fatima Ahmed i am from USA, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with herbs in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me her name is kutrila telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem,that i have herpes genital she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure herbs and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the herbs that was in my body got vanished . so if you are you are having herpes or any kind of disease listed below and you also want cure, you can also email him at:abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteif you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor (abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com) for cure
1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
2. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
3. CHILD BEARING.
4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
5. GETTING OF JOB.
6. JOB PROMOTION.
7. MONEY SPELL.
8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
9. HERBAL CARE.
10. BEAUTY SPELL.
11. WINNING LOTTERIES
12. Lost Love Spells
13. Divorce Spells
14. Marriage Spells
15. Binding Spells
16. Breakup Spells
17. Banish a past Lover.
18. You want to be promoted in your office.
19. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
I promise him i will always share his good news on-line for those that are having different problem to be able to reach him mostly if you want to be free from disease
ReplyDeleteHello dear readers, I'm Mrs Heather Michealle from Texas United State. Am a single Mother of a lovely daughter. I want to tell the whole world about the good deeds Dr Lusanda did for me, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is the most common type of heart disease and cause of heart attacks., I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I thought about my daughter, I don’t want to leave her behind, i first heard of Dr lusanda curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with herbal medication by a friend before seeing Testimonies online and references to his website, I never believe in herbal medicine, I collected his email from the testimony i read online just like mine. when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 16 days, I am now free from the deadly disease, my digestive system is now working perfectly, i no longer feel all the horrible pains. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.weebly.com
Hello dear readers, I'm fatima from Austin Texas United State. Am a single mother of a lovely daughter. An Engineer by profession. I want to tell the whole
ReplyDeleteworld about the good deeds Dr Abummere did for me, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I was thinking about my family, I don’t want to leave them behind, THEN i heard that Dr
abumere is curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), I never believe in herbal medicine, I collected his email from the testimony i read online just like mine, i want other patient suffering of this disease to also get cured the doctors decision is not the final decision God can still help you. I contacted him via email, he told me not to bother myself,that everything will be alright, I believed him, due to the way he assured me, which I did, he prepare a herbal medicine for me, and told me that am free from the my Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), he also asked me to go for checkup, the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) disappeared from my body totally, I am forever in debt to him, I owe you a lot Dr abumere If you have any deadly disease, ALL TYPES like CANCER, GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS, SYPHILIS, and ANEMIA HEPATITIS B any disease you can think off. Kindly email him now on:
Email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
Wish you all the best,
henry.
Hello Its James Stood, I have never met a great Man, Doctor, Healer like Dr. Ayes, he is a trust worthy man full of respect and compassions, he has done a great thing for me which no one else in this life has never done, I contacted him few weeks ago concerning cure to COPD and to my own greatest surprise he was able to heal me within two weeks of knowing him and not only me has testify the wonderful works of him, my friend also confirmed the herbal medicine sent by Dr Ayes has saved so many lifes here in USA, I don't have much to say here because I have to returned to work, but I must compesate him for his marvelous work which he has done for me and he is really Good and Kind hearted man contact him today and also try him out in getting cure from COPD and you will see what really I am saying is right and he will get you cure by his powerful use of herbs as herbal medicine for you..
ReplyDeleteContact his email address unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com and his website http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
Thanks and Remain Bless
Hello dear readers, I'm from Austin Texas United State. Am a single father of a lovely daughter. An Engineer by profession. I want to tell the wholeworld about the good deeds Dr Abummere did for me, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I was thinking about my family, I don’t want to leave them behind, THEN i heard that Drabumere is curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), I never believe in herbal medicine, I collected his email from the testimony i read online just like mine, i want other patient suffering of this disease to also get cured the doctors decision is not the final decision God can still help you. I contacted him via email, he told me not to bother myself,that everything will be alright, I believed him, due to the way he assured me, which I did, he prepare a herbal medicine for me, and told me that am free from the my Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), he also asked me to go for checkup, the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) disappeared from my body totally, I am forever in debt to him, I owe you a lot Dr abumere If you have any deadly disease, ALL TYPES like CANCER, GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS, SYPHILIS, and ANEMIA HEPATITIS B any disease you can think off. Kindly email him now on:Email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.
ReplyDeleteI am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from south Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteHello am Natasha from the UK. Am here to
ReplyDeleteappreciate a man who has cure my sickness .After Hayden
left me for good 2 years all because i was infected with
herpes i was in deep pain and so confused because i truly
loved him so much because he meant a lot in my life,So i
was at a shop one day buying some things when i was
listening to the radio hearing a lady talking about Dr azen
on how he has helped her cure her herpes, i was like truly
this Dr azen has really been the talk of UK now So which
then i got home and had a re think about contacting this
spell caster So then i got his contact when i went to meet
them at the radio station,They gave me dr azen cell number
and email id,Then i decided to contact him and i explained
to Dr azen how my Husband left me for good 2 years just
because i was sick from incurable diseases,He told me not
to worry that he would surly bring back Hayden into my life
within 5 days and also cure my herpes i was so happy
when i had that i was thinking if truly what Dr azen is
saying is true So then i said if he was a scam people
would not talk good about him in an international radio
station here in the UK,What baffled me the most was that
before the 5 days completed i already got an email from
Hayden begging me,i was like are you sure this email his
real,i was doubting then the next thing was a call from
Hayden telling me he is in front of my door i rushed to the
door i opened it and saw Hayden standing and crying for
me to forgive him which i did,i forgive him and he was so
happy and promise to be with me forever and so suprisely
we went for check up together and i was also cured may
the good lord be praise ,This happened due to the help of
this great man Dr azen Please friend Dr azen has brought
back happiness into our life in the UK how wish we could
give him an award for the great thing he has done for us in
the UK. Dr azen is a man to contact for help please don't
fall victim into the hand of scam Dr azen is here to help
and a living testimony to his great work contact him on his
private mail azentemple@gmail.com whataspp him on
+2348074100134
he also cure all this
HIV AIDS
get your ex back
lotto spell
Hello am Natasha from the UK. Am here to
ReplyDeleteappreciate a man who has cure my sickness .After Hayden
left me for good 2 years all because i was infected with
herpes i was in deep pain and so confused because i truly
loved him so much because he meant a lot in my life,So i
was at a shop one day buying some things when i was
listening to the radio hearing a lady talking about Dr azen
on how he has helped her cure her herpes, i was like truly
this Dr azen has really been the talk of UK now So which
then i got home and had a re think about contacting this
spell caster So then i got his contact when i went to meet
them at the radio station,They gave me dr azen cell number
and email id,Then i decided to contact him and i explained
to Dr azen how my Husband left me for good 2 years just
because i was sick from incurable diseases,He told me not
to worry that he would surly bring back Hayden into my life
within 5 days and also cure my herpes i was so happy
when i had that i was thinking if truly what Dr azen is
saying is true So then i said if he was a scam people
would not talk good about him in an international radio
station here in the UK,What baffled me the most was that
before the 5 days completed i already got an email from
Hayden begging me,i was like are you sure this email his
real,i was doubting then the next thing was a call from
Hayden telling me he is in front of my door i rushed to the
door i opened it and saw Hayden standing and crying for
me to forgive him which i did,i forgive him and he was so
happy and promise to be with me forever and so suprisely
we went for check up together and i was also cured may
the good lord be praise ,This happened due to the help of
this great man Dr azen Please friend Dr azen has brought
back happiness into our life in the UK how wish we could
give him an award for the great thing he has done for us in
the UK. Dr azen is a man to contact for help please don't
fall victim into the hand of scam Dr azen is here to help
and a living testimony to his great work contact him on his
private mail azentemple@gmail.com whataspp him on
+2348074100134
he also cure all this
HIV AIDS
get your ex back
lotto spell
I was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed of COPD in July 2014. I was on Albuterol Nebs and levalbuterol to ease the situation as i constantly go out of breath when talking or when walking, I was adviced for Lung Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were affected, i was making preparation for this surgery when a friend of mine told me about a traditional herbal doctor called doctor Abumere who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including COPD disease, When i contacted Dr Abumere his email and bought the herbal medicine I received the herbal medicine through courier service in 3days, when i received this herbal medicine i used it as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 18-20 days of usage, he is able to cure any kinds of disease such as 1. Diarrheal Diseases,2. HERPES 1/2,3. CANCER,4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease),5. Herpatitis B,6.chronic pancreatitis,7.Emphysema,8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease),9.asthma,10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma,11.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS,12. Preterm Birth contact Dr Abumere via his email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF July 2016, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great Herbal doctor called DR Lusanda on the forum..I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about Herbals before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about herbal medicines, not until DR Lusanda did it for me and cured me from COPD of 8 years within 3 weeks just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my doctor said it was no longer there. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR Lusanda, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. Here is his website: www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com His Email: drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
ReplyDeletethank you
Hey am Joyce Benson from USA, Dr Ekpiku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Ekpiku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Ekpiku or or whatapps, call +2348073673757.
ReplyDeleteI am from NewCastle Australia,, I was diagnosed of Emphysema in 2013 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 2-3 weeks of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drlusandaherbal@gmail.com
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteGod bless Dr. OFEMU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES/HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES.HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES/HIV i saw a comment about Dr. OFEMU, how he cured HERPES/HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HERPES/HIV,thank you ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com Dr OFEMU ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
dr OFEMU cure the flowing virus, contact his United state branch +19147094469 add him on whatsapp +2348158836673
1 cancer cure
2 diabetes cure
3 ringing ear
4 herpes cure
5 warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Hiv
7 get your ex back
8 pregnancy herbal medicine
I was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal@drlusandaherbal.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.com
ReplyDelete2015 my mother was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema ,i spent a lot of money on her medication till a point i even lost hope,because my mother was gradually dying and lost her memory too, i was so desperate to get my mother back to normal ,so one day my uncle who lives in United Kingdom told me about Dr Lusanda,who helped him get rid of Emphysema with herbal medicine ,i was so shocked when he told me that,but know is true because my uncle cant lie me ,so i contacted Dr Lusanda via his email;drlusandaherbal@drlusandaherbal.com, he replied and ask me to send my home address and my mother's detail and then i purchased the herbal medicine,sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine used it for 4 weeks, and after 4 weeks of usage my mother was totally cured of COPD/Emphysema,now my mother is living free and happy again ..all thanks to doctor Lusanda ..
ReplyDeleteMUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY HERPES VIRUS)
ReplyDeleteHello, My name is Elizabeth, I was diagnosed of Herpes in 2014 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa ( Dr Emmanuel ) who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Hiv virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me , when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus Herpes within a week of usage I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or call +2348110857969 when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you and Good Luck.
MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM MY HERPES VIRUS)
ReplyDeleteHello, My name is Elizabeth, I was diagnosed of Herpes in 2014 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from West Africa ( Dr Emmanuel ) who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Hiv virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me , when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus Herpes within a week of usage I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or call +2348110857969 when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you and Good Luck.
I smoked for thirty years, then over a dozen years ago, I thought I had come down with a very bad case of pneumonia. After my wife nagged me for a week, I finally saw the doctor. I was diagnosed with severe COPD. They were amazed that I had waited so long, years in fact, before going to a doctor over it. They gave me three years tops before it killed me. That was thirteen years ago and I am still living. I don't do much, because I no longer have the ability. I can no longer walk, am always hooked up to an oxygen air line, and my body is starting to shut down. There are times that I can't remember my wife's name, even though we have been married for nearly forty years. Truth be told, there are times that I truly wish I had died years ago when I could still walk, talk, play with my grandkids, but GOD decided that it might be better for me to live a bit longer. My wife asks me, when I am having a bad day, if I want to go to the hospital. I always decline, reminding her that I do not want to die in the hospital, but to die at home with the people that I love most. Hospitals can no longer do anything good for me. Even Duke Hospital admits that they do not know why I am still living. GOD purpose will eventually be known until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Lusanda in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i am cured from COPD by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that COPD can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Lusanda today, Email: drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.com
ReplyDeleteAm a single mother of a lovely daughter,I want to tell the whole world about the good deeds Dr Abummere did for me, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).I was told by my family doctor, that I have only 8 months to live on planet earth, I was so depressed, I was thinking about my family, I don’t want to leave them behind, THEN i heard that Dr abumere is curing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), I never believe in herbal medicine, I collected his email from the testimony i read online just like mine, i want other patient suffering of this disease to also get cured the doctors decision is not the final decision God can still help you. I contacted him via email, he told me not to bother myself,that everything will be alright, I believed him, due to the way he assured me, which I did, he prepare a herbal medicine for me, and told me that am free from the my Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), he also asked me to go for checkup, the COPD disappeared from my body totally, I am forever in debt to him, I owe you a lot Dr abumere If you have any deadly disease, ALL TYPES like CANCER, GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS, SYPHILIS, and ANEMIA HEPATITIS B any disease you can think off. Kindly email him now on:Email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWish you all the best
still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Health Herbal Clinic After been diagnosed of hepatitis B in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Health Herbal Clinic in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting them, but i later did email them and they started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from Health Clinic. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,Contact Health Herbal Clinic, Email: Healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.Healthherbalclinic.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteAm Success Puga from USA. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how DR Ekpiku prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com his WHATSAPP number is +2348073673757
ReplyDeleteDOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. Hepatitis B
6. Parkinson
I was diagnosed of COPD in July 2016. I was on Albuterol Nebs and levalbuterol to ease the situation as i constantly go out of breath when talking or when walking, I was adviced for Lung Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were affected, i was making preparation for this surgery when a friend of mine told me about a traditional herbal doctor called doctor Ayes who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including COPD disease, When i contacted Dr Ayes his email and bought the herbal medicine I received the herbal medicine through courier service in 3days, when i received this herbal medicine i used it as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 18-20 days of usage, he is able to cure any kinds of disease such as 1. Diarrheal Diseases,2. HERPES 1/2,3. CANCER,4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease),5. Herpatitis B,6.chronic pancreatitis,7.Emphysema,8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease),9.asthma,10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma,11.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS,12. Preterm Birth contact Dr Ayes via his email: iraborayes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteEmphysema is a sort of ceaseless obstructive pulmonary disease. Emphysema Natural Treatment can be extremely effective.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Emphysema.php
I"m Mc Jery united states Pennsylvania,i smoked for 30 years, then over a dozen years ago, I thought I had come down with a very bad case of pneumonia. After my wife nagged me for a week, I finally saw the doctor. I was diagnosed with severe COPD. They were amazed that I had waited so long, years in fact, before going to a doctor over it. They gave me three years tops before it killed me. That was 13 years ago and I am still living. I don't do much, because I no longer have the ability. I can no longer walk, am always hooked up to an oxygen air line, and my body is starting to shut down. There are times that I can't remember my wife's name, even though we have been married for nearly forty years. Truth be told, there are times that I truly wish I had died years ago when I could still walk, talk, play with my grandkids, but GOD decided that it might be better for me to live a bit longer. My wife asks me, when I am having a bad day, if I want to go to the hospital. I always decline, reminding her that I do not want to die in the hospital, but to die at home with the people that I love most. Hospitals can no longer do anything good for me. Even Duke Hospital admits that they do not know why I am still living. GOD purpose will eventually be known until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Abumere in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i am cured from COPD by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that COPD can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Abumere today, Email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnose of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 2 years ago, my family doctor told me there is no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Mrs Vivian who have been cured of COPD by this herbal centre in Nigeria (Traditional Herbal Healing Centre), i immediately contacted them via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 2 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD patients contact this herbal centre via their email: traditionalherbalhealingcentre(at)gmail(dot)com or Call/WhatsApp at +2348110857969,,,........
ReplyDeleteI currently lives in Ohio mow,I was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and my husband was diagnosed with parkinson disease in 2011.Since then i have tried quitting smoking and taken many types of Bronchodilators and Short-Acting bronchodilators also tried Spiriva but not of it has helped.and my husband was unable to walk because of parkinson disease,our life was full of sorrow and pain,i was planning of going for lungs transplant,before a friend introduced me to Dr Abumere herbal medicine,my friend told me Abumere herbal medicine cured his family of different kinds of diseases such HEPATITIS B,COPD,HERPES AND PARKINSON, i was so shocked when he told me ,so i decided to call two members of his family to confirm what he told me,the answer i got from his family member matched with his own story ,so i decided to try ,so i contacted Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com,so they replied and said their herbal medicine will cure me and my husband totally from COPD and parkinson within 25-30days of usage ,i was so happy,so i purcahsed the herbal medicine,which they sent to my home address,when we received the herbal medicine,we used as instructed,after 30days of usage,there was a lot of changes,my husband was able to walk,so we decided to see the doctor to confirm if we are really free from the disease ,i was like a dream when the doctor confirm that am COPD FREE and my husband PARKINSON FREE,everybody out there help me thank perfect.
ReplyDeletecontact Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com
After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I read in a health forum of a herbal clinic (NewLife Herbal Clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, I used the remedy for 7 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. Visit (www.newlifeherbalclinic.weebly.com) or email (newlifeherbalclinic@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI smoked for 20 years, October 2014 i was diagnosed of Emphysema my doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given bronchodilators to help me relax my bronchiolar muscles, I managed on with the disease till a friend told me about a herbal clinic from johannesburg who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of diseases including emphysema, I contacted this herbal clinic via there email and made purchase of the emphysema herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through DHL within 5 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of emphysema within 7 weeks of usage, the symptoms reduced till i even forgot i had emphysema, i went back to my doctor for diagnosis with spirometry and he confirmed i was free from the disease, contact this herbal clinic via there email healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com
ReplyDelete(EMPHYSEMA/COPD SUCCESS TREATMENT: My story)
ReplyDeleteI'm from Nebraska USA, I was diagnosed with Emphysema in July of 2009. I may have had it for 6 months to 1 year prior to diagnosis. It started with a dry cough, shortness of breath, and fatigue. A chest x-ray confirmed it and I was placed on corticosteroids. As the disease progressed all medication stopped working, i was introduced to NewLife herbal clinic who have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs related diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave positive responses, so i immediately purchased the emphysema herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 7 weeks, all symptoms were reversed, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email (newlifeherbalclinic @ gmail. com or visit www. newlifeherbalclinic. weebly. com)
I smoked for 20 years, October 2014 i was diagnosed of Emphysema I may have had it for 6 months to 1 year prior to diagnosis. It started with a dry cough, shortness of breath, and fatigue. A chest x-ray confirmed it and I was placed on corticosteroids. my doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given bronchodilators to help me relax my bronchiolar muscles, I managed on with the disease till a friend told me about a herbal clinic from johannesburg who sell herbal medicines to cure all kind of lung related diseases including emphysema, I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave positive responses I contacted this herbal clinic via there email and made purchase of the emphysema herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through DHL within 5 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of emphysema within 7 weeks of usage, the symptoms reduced till i even forgot i had emphysema, i went back to my doctor for diagnosis with spirometry and he confirmed i was free from the disease, contact this herbal clinic via there email healthherbalclinic@gmail.com or website on www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com
ReplyDeleteWE WELCOME YOU ALL TO DEVANSH HERBAL HEALTH CARE.
ReplyDeleteWe have Quality Rick Simpson Cannabis oil, Emphysema herbs, all types of cancer cure, insomnia,hepatitis B,Diabetes,back pain,we also have the herbs that reduces stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market,and we are 100% sure of our product, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will dont share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the US and 48 hours internationally, using courier service. Call or Text::::: +1936-2283-155, Email: devanshherbalheathcare@gmail.com for more information
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
ReplyDeleteThis is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure herpes, i never believe it will work, i have spend a lot, getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, but it got to a time when there was nothing left in me again because i was so broke, one day a friend introduce this great man to me on line called Dr INIBOKU who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him but I never thought herbals can cure herpes, though I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, the Courier Office told me that 5-7 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, that was how my herpes disappeared, i will never stop to thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and you will be cured permanently, contact him via: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com. or call +2347059186346.
THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. INIBOKU DOES.
. HERPES
. HIV/AIDS
. CANCER
. DIABATES
. COPD
I am 50 years old and I was told I had COPD 10 years ago. I immediately quit smoking, but as the years pass by my situation gets worse, and I started having attacks once a year, then every six months, and later every 3 to 4 months I was in the hospital. I used to be able to exercise, but it was so hard because i was out of breath. I see people say exercise, but understand this, you can`t exercise if you`re out of breath. I live off steroids and became type 2 diabetic from the steroids, but they`were the only medicine that kept me going. No one knows how you really feel unless they have been through your situation, not even some doctors. When the steroids no longer helps, i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to COPD and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the Pulmonary fibrosis herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 9 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic @ gmail. com or visit www. healthherbalclinic. weebly. com
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteFor people suffering from COPD, it is important for them to know that they are not alone. I was also a victim.
I had experienced shortness of breath, coughing, recurring chest infections and bronchitis. But I didn’t realize that I had COPD until I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with COPD. The first thing I did was get myself informed. Having COPD hasn’t slowed me down. Even though I had COPD I still played golf and involved myself in different excercise though I started smoking at 19 years of age I smoked almost a pack a day. The doctor had told me to quit smoking, it was frightening and frustrating, I thought it was to avoid stress. I learned about Dr. Lance Herbal Medicine from a friend. Now my life has turned around for good because I consider myself most fortunate.
There are so many people out there who have COPD and don’t realize it.
If you have COPD, many things are available to help you live a full, comfortable life don’t be ashamed of it.
I can’t speak for everyone. I can guarantee that this Herbal Medicine will work for you and I suggest you try it. It has done wonders for me. contact him on lancejustin54@gmail.com for more information and advice.
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is Sarah and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13yrs but with the help of DR. Baba Ogu herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. Baba Ogu and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr. Baba Ogu and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Baba Ogu now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr Baba Ogu have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis,HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. He is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your EX lover. Contact Dr. Baba Ogu through his Email address on: drbabaogu@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL him on +2348137291215. Share the good news to others once you are cured. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI was told I had emphysema in 1987 when I was 45 years old. I smoked for 30 years, but quit smoking as soon as I was told that I had COPD. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did. But I knew I would die if I didn't. My health was getting so bad that I needed oxygen 24/7 and was down to 92lbs. Thankfully, in 1999 I got lung volume reduction surgery. It saved my life. I no longer needed oxygen and was able to climb stairs, dance, and travel the world. That good fortune lasted for almost 13 years. I am now back on oxygen 24/7 and can't climb stairs, dance or travel the world. i searched for alternative treatment Online i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the COPD herbal formula and commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, my cough was gone and i no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net Or website www. healthherbalclinic. net Herbs are truely gift from God
ReplyDeleteGood day viewers.. please just read this, some times we just need to give a try of herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead man by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS-HIV in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so at that moment i was doing some research about remedy for herpes on my cell phone, so i came across an articles about a lady testifying on how she get cured by the help of a doctor , so i have to write down the email contact of the doctor that he recommended which is on a very good day i decide to write to this doctor and explain how this virus is killing me slowing, after introducing myself to this doctor after some time i got a reply back from him, and he told me the important of his herbal medicine also how he has cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS-HIV and all kinds of virus, He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what gradually my body was getting recovery and i was feeling so different than ever after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS-HIV that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also contact him Via or whatsapp +2348158836673 or contact his united state
ReplyDeleteoffice on +13602082427 and give a try i promise if you can stay in touch with Him through his contact email address stated here correctly you wont miss out okay here is the Email drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348158836673. Beware of copyright to this authentication.
God bless Dr. Advika for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) since 2014 and I tried several medications hoping it could cure me but it didn't, I needed to get these deadly COPD out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for the disease and i saw some amazing comments about Dr. Advika of Unique Spell and Cure Temple and how he cured COPD with his herbal medicine and cure spells, I contacted him for help and he guided me. I immediately asked for a herbal cure option of his COPD solutions, and he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from COPD, thank you Dr Advika on uniquespelltemple@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAs you know that Lung Cancer Disease, COPD and HIV/AIDs Is getting stronger and spreading day by day and that we are not responsible for the death and pains of our loved ones but it’s our responsibility to help those who are infected with those viruses. The only way for us to find peace in this world is to love one another and stand by each other. Am sharing this comment because I was once suffering from Lung Cancer and COPD until I got help from Dr Kennedy who helped me with a cure for both sickness Lung Cancer and COPD. If you also need help, you can simply call him on +1 (312) 973-1164 or email through drkennedy118@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteGod bless Dr. Advika for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) since 2014 and I tried several medications hoping it could cure me but it didn't, I needed to get these deadly COPD out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for the disease and i saw some amazing comments about Dr. Advika of Unique Spell and Cure Temple and how he cured COPD with his herbal medicine and cure spells, I contacted him for help and he guided me. I immediately asked for a herbal cure option of his COPD solutions, and he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from COPD, thank you Dr Advika on uniquespelltemple@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI will start by saying to all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your CURE. I had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for 15 years, My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of General Herbal Center, that helped me get read of my COPD/Emphysema that i have had for about 15years now, with no cure. After seeing a post of a NAMED TENA PETERSON from UK on the internet testifying of how he was CURED by NATURAL HEBERAL CENTER prescribed remedies . I also decided to contact THEM for a CURE and i purchased the HERBAL MEDICINE FOR, WHICH COST ME 385UK PONDS FOR 10 LITRES FOR A COMPLETE CURE IN 6WEEKS , because all i wanted was for me to get totally CURED, and to be free of it all my life. i Am happy today that they helped me and the remedies worked and i can proudly say that i am free from COPD and i am cured completely
ReplyDeleteits a worst thing to have COPD/EMPHYSEMA as a beign,
contact them on email:(naturalherbscenter@gmail.com)
I will start by saying to all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your CURE. I had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for 15 years, My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of General Herbal Center, that helped me get read of my COPD/Emphysema that i have had for about 15years now, with no cure. After seeing a post of a NAMED TENA PETERSON from UK on the internet testifying of how he was CURED by NATURAL HEBERAL CENTER prescribed remedies . I also decided to contact THEM for a CURE and i purchased the HERBAL MEDICINE FOR, WHICH COST ME 385UK PONDS FOR 10 LITRES FOR A COMPLETE CURE IN 6WEEKS , because all i wanted was for me to get totally CURED, and to be free of it all my life. i Am happy today that they helped me and the remedies worked and i can proudly say that i am free from COPD and i am cured completely
ReplyDeleteits a worst thing to have COPD/EMPHYSEMA as a beign,
contact them on email:(naturalherbscenter@gmail.com)
I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in summer of 2014, my symptoms started out with shortness of breath and chronic cough. The pulmonary disease specialist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms however the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In May 2016, i started on NewLife Herbal Clinic COPD Herbal formula treatment, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate with the COPD Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 11 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my breathing, there is no case of dyspnea and chest tightness since treatment, visit NewLife Herbal Clinic official website www. newlifeherbalclinic. com or email info@ newlifeherbalclinic. com. This treatment is incredible!
ReplyDeleteShirley Heche
I will start by saying to all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your CURE. I had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for 15 years, My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of General Herbal Center, that helped me get read of myCOPD/Emphysema that i have had for about 17years now, with no cure. After seeing a post of a Zom Sanchez from US on the Internet testifying of how she was cured by Native Herbal Clinic prescribed remedies . I also decided to contact then for a cure and i purchased the medicine , because all i wanted was for me to get totally cure and to be free of it all my life. i Am happy today that they helped me and the remedies worked and i can proudly say that i am free from COPD and i am cured completely
ReplyDeleteits not worst thing to have COPD/EMPHYSEMA as a begin,you can reach Native Herbal Clinic:(nativeherbalclinic@gmail.com)
I was not really having a problem breathing at first. My throat was burning; I thought I had strep throat. I had pain in my neck, and there was swelling around my collar bone. The first doctor I went to said he did not know why there was swelling. He gave me antibiotics and told me that if the swelling was not better to come back in two weeks. I went back in two weeks and he said he did not know what was wrong. Since I do not have insurance, I went to a hospital emergency room, and they said I have COPD.The disease does not improve. My "good days" are far and few these days. My dad and his dad died from this. I am only writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my condition.I started on COPD herbal formula i ordered from Health Herbal Clinic,i read reviews from other previous patients who used the herbal formula, my symptoms totally declined over a 5 weeks use of the COPD natural herbal formula. i am now doing very well, my lungs are totally repaired!! Visit there website www. healthherbalclinic. net
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThere was a time i thought COPD emphysema has no cure and it only can be controlled,i guess i can proudly say there is %100 cure for copd disease,i was diagnosed of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for over 9 years which i thought there was no cure for it just as everyone here thinks,my condition was very critical which i was very afraid that will not survive it.
i took all the medication which doctor prescribe for me but nothing work out totally but i was able to live with it for the few years tho i still cough all day and seize of breath,i came across a post online which they were discussing how this herbal foundation help them cure their diseases,i was like wow does this really exist so i contacted the herbal foundation immediately so they gave me instruction on how the process goes which i followed exactly,i can proudly say i'm fully cure of copd emphysema without any side effect.
Please do not hesitate to contact them at (totalcureherbalfoundation gmail com
Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved or call/text me +16506538578.
ReplyDeleteAm here to appreciate Dr Aba for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Aba curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Aba on his email: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348107155060
ReplyDeleteThe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the most common disease of the lung. Emphysema and chronic bronchitis are the two most common condition that contribute to COPD. Cure of this disease can't be possible. But our stem cell therapy treatment can improve the condition of this disease and help you to live a healthy life. COPD and Parkinson's disease treatment
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI Read the article of a very great spell caster and it seems very helpful
to me. I have hard COPD for so many years now since 2009, Something I’m not proud of . I have used so many Hospital medicine spent thousands of dollars and i dont even had hope of getting cured. sometime few months ago That was when i read about Dr Olodumare on how he help people in saving their life with his powerful spell/magic and i was really desperate for his help with tears
running out of my eyes, i cried my a** off and contact Dr Olodumare promised
to heal me from COPD with his magical spell within 48hrs. At first i was shock and didn't believe him
because i thought it was impossible to just cure someone in 48hrs. But i gave it a try and trusted him. Dr
Olodumare asked for my health details, then guarantee me of his return.
Truly after 48 hours 50mins its was 8 am that morning i rushed to the hospital for a text, i was sucked about what happened that very day, when the text came out i was cured fully of COPD. Dr Olodumre. Words can't express how i feel right now and how grateful i am to you.
it been 2 month now since you cast the healing spell. I thank you Dr Olodumare for saving
my life. Indeed you are the best. contact doctor
Olodumare on his e mail for any type of disease you have : orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com or you whatsapp +27642503488
I grew up with asthma; I suffered sinus and respiratory infections my entire life. I started smoking at 16. When I was in my early 40s, my asthma was becoming increasingly worse. I was diagnosed with COPD at age 47. I am now 55. I quit smoking four years ago. The disease does not improve. My good days were far,i was scared that i wont survive it but i was so lucky to receive a herbal products from my step father who bought it while coming from South Africa for Rugby league,this herbal remedies saved me from this disease,at first it helps fight the symptoms of diseases and i was seeing good outcome,i had to use it for 13 weeks just as they Dr was prescribed and i was totally cure of asthma and COPD, (Totalcureherbalfoundation gmailcom) do not hesitate to purchase from them they deliver across worldwide to
ReplyDeleteUkraine & Russia Federation
New Zealand and Australia
CIS Countries
USA and Northern Americans
South American Countries
Europian Countries
African Countries
Latvian Countries
UAE & GCC Countries
I want to testify of how i got cured from COPD VIRUS. I have been living with this VIRUS for 1 year, i have done all i can to cure this COPD VIRUS but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about DR ZACK BALO the great herbal Doctor who prepare herbal cure to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in herbal cures, i decided to give it a try when i contacted this great Dr ZACK BALO, he helped me prepare the cure and send it to me which i make use of for just 2weeks and now behold the COPD VIRUS is gone and i now have my life back, if you are out there living with this COPD VIRUS or any kind of sickness like, HSV 1,HSV 2,HEPATITIS B,HIV/AID,CANCER,DIABETICS just contact this great Herbal Doctor on his email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com website: wiseindividualspell.webnode.com/ OR reach him on +13203967742.
ReplyDelete6 months ago I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following deseases..Copd,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,
ReplyDeleteContact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
I was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in 2014 .In August 2017 my condition worsened and my doctor adviced me for Lung volume reduction surgery to remove part of my lungs, making room for the rest of the lung to work better, considering the risk involved i was scared and i resorted online for help, I was in a health website when i read a testimony of a woman from Canada who was totally cured of COPD through the herbal remedy she purchased from a herbal clinic in Africa, i immediately contacted this herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, i received the herbal remedy within 7 days via courier service and commenced usage. After two weeks and two days of usage, I did another breathing test and my doctor confirmed my lungs were repaired. Thank you Dr itama Contact this herbal Doctor via his contact +2348165485326 or email Dr itama at his email
ReplyDeletedr.itamacuringhome@gmail.com
I was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in 2014 .In August 2017 my condition worsened and my doctor adviced me for Lung volume reduction surgery to remove part of my lungs, making room for the rest of the lung to work better, considering the risk involved i was scared and i resorted online for help, I was in a health website when i read a testimony of a woman from Canada who was totally cured of COPD through the herbal remedy she purchased from a herbal clinic in Africa, i immediately contacted this herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, i received the herbal remedy within 7 days via courier service and commenced usage. After two weeks and two days of usage, I did another breathing test and my doctor confirmed my lungs were repaired. Thank you Dr itama Contact this herbal Doctor via his contact +2348165485326 or email Dr itama at his email
ReplyDeletedr.itamacuringhome@gmail.com
I was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in 2014 .In August 2017 my condition worsened and my doctor adviced me for Lung volume reduction surgery to remove part of my lungs, making room for the rest of the lung to work better, considering the risk involved i was scared and i resorted online for help, I was in a health website when i read a testimony of a woman from Canada who was totally cured of COPD through the herbal remedy she purchased from a herbal clinic in Africa, i immediately contacted this herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, i received the herbal remedy within 7 days via courier service and commenced usage. After two weeks and two days of usage, I did another breathing test and my doctor confirmed my lungs were repaired. Thank you Dr itama Contact this herbal Doctor via his contact +2348165485326 or email Dr itama at his email
ReplyDeletedr.itamacuringhome@gmail.com
Hello everyone I’m from USA, I’m here to testify to the general public on how my HIV/AID was cure by Dr. itama,Thanks goes to Dr. itama who finally save my life with his herbal medication at no cost, May God continue to support you for the good work you are doing, i decided to share This Testimony to the general public for those that need his help. if you are out their suffering in pains looking for solution for any spiritual problem or Effection of any kinds.Contact him Via this Email :
ReplyDeletedr.itamacuringhome@gmail.com
,He is out there to help you out and put a smile on your face again. also he can cure any kinds of deadly disease, Herpes, Stroke, Herbs and Cancer. Truly 100% sure treatment for just two weeks and two day as instructed on how to use his herbal medication all the pains are gone also contact him HERPES , CANCER , on Whatsapp +2348165485326
I was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor itama who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr itama via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr itama contact Dr itama via his email dr.itamacuringhome@gmail.com whatsapp number +2348165485326
ReplyDeleteNatural Treatment for Emphysema information about the Symptoms, Causes and Diagnosis. Natural Herbal Treatment for Emphysema with Herbal Product Hysmeton Natural Supplement for a lung condition. The most common Causes of Emphysema is smoking it can treat Naturally.
ReplyDeleteI am from UK, I was diagnosed of COPD in 2018. and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 3 weeks of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed of Emphysema (copd)9 months ago which affected my breathing badly, my doctor advice me for Lungs Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were involved, i was making preparation for this when a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor from Africa, doctor ODUWA who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, i contacted Dr ODUWA via his email and he sent me Emphysema herbal medicine via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine i applied it as instructed and was totally cured of Emphysema within 10 days of usage, i never had to go for the surgery again as i was totally free from emphysema, all thanks to Dr ODUWA, contact Dr ODUWA via his email dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHerbal Treatment for Emphysema can help to support your lungs and often work well with a conventional treatment plan. The best available treatment is emphysema herbal product by Natural Herbs Clinic. This is made up of herbs under expert’s supervision and the clinical trials proved it to be the best management available for this condition. Emphysema Herbal Treatment as they provide antioxidant support and have various general health enhancing properties.
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976
ReplyDeleteI had COPD for 9 years. My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD.i have used all the medication yet they don’t work, last year December I was told by a formal emphysema patient to use totalcureherbsfoundation. com herbal treatment which I really did,i was surprise the herbal products effectively get rid of my COPD totally. When you get where you cannot breathe it may be too late. Good luck to each and every one that will be trying their herbal treatment .
ReplyDeleteI had COPD for 9 years. My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD.i have used all the medication yet they don’t work, last year December I was told by a formal emphysema patient to use totalcureherbsfoundation. com herbal treatment which I really did,i was surprise the herbal products effectively get rid of my COPD totally. When you get where you cannot breathe it may be too late. Good luck to each and every one that will be trying their herbal treatment .
ReplyDeleteHOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.
I am not sure of the cause of COPD in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation.com which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.
ReplyDeletefew week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeletefew week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation .c om which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.
ReplyDeleteI was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI Appreciate the great Dr OGDEN for his healing herbal medicine he prepared for me, after being a sufferer of H.S. V 1&2 Disease for 2 years. it was very surprising how i got cured from Dr OGDEN herbal medicine, that quickly cleanse my whole body and today after checking myself in the hospital i was found negatives, dear viewers my doctor personally told me that there was no cure for my Disease at first i thought the world has ended for me but as soon as i got reached to Dr OGDEN herbal medicine, my story was not the same again, i only used Dr OGDEN herbal medicine for just 3 weeks and i was totally cured, no one deserve to suffer for so long,health is wealth my dear viewers no amount of money can cure you except you get the right remedy and be cured completely, today a cure is found and confirm by many others like me, Dr OGDEN also has other cure for HIV AIDS, DIABETES,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,HEART DISEASE,MIGRAINES,COLD SORES ;,I am going to keep spreading this good news to the whole world, his email address is:drogden391002@gmail.com or his What app Mobil:+2349030382266
ReplyDelete5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
ReplyDeleteHis email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
HSV1 & HSV2 Negative.
ReplyDeleteSaying that, herpes virus is not curable is because you have not seen the right person to help you get rid of the virus. I testify because it's only someone who have experience this virus that konws what it means to be in this situation. After my marriage to Loe my hubby, i noticed one day that I had sudden Cold Sores in my genital part. I went for test and the doctor confirmed me being HSV2 positive.
I felt my life and happiness with my hubby was finished. But to my greatest surprise my husband had contacted this virus and was later confirm HSV1 positive. I started noticing symptoms like sore throat, fever blister weakness of the body, runny nose, cough and finally the was a serious Outbreak. So I started looking for a means to control our situation because the phamacytical drugs and the pains was too much for I and my hubby. I was looking for remedy online and different website when i saw a testimony about Dr. Akintunde and the herbal medicine that helped Erica to get rid of HSV2, I remembered my doctor told me the is no cure to this virus, I had to contact Dr. Akintunde on his WhatsApp number and told him about us and the virus, he promised to cure this virus with his herbal medicine. And he prepared four bottles of the herbal medicine and send to me through UPS delivery with instructions on how to take it. And only first week of my start, I noticed the outbreak and all the symptoms was off so, I told Dr. Akintunde about it and he said the medicine will eradicate the virus and boots my immune when i complete my medication. After I took the medicine I went back for retest and my doctor was surprised with my new status HSV2 negative my hubby also was cured. Thanks to Dr. Akintunde I am proud to say you safe our life and we remain greatful and we support your mission on humanity Sir, Do you experience such too?
Tell Dr. Akin your health problem and be sure of total cure with his natural roots and herbs. Like Erica did testify to me I also testify for everyone who need help to be free from this inconveniencing virus. All the best.
Dr. Akintunde email and WhatsApp number below.
Via email:-
drakintundehomecare@gmail.com
WhatsApp number:. +2347035245593
ReplyDeleteHOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. LOSA did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. LOSA on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. LOSA assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. LOSA for help via email}
dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com CALL/WHATAPPS +2349056464736
DOCTOR LOSA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. Hepatitis
6 Diabetes
7 LOVE SPELL
8 IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN.
God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is joy
ReplyDeletenelson I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine
as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
through drokosun5544@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email joynelson443@gmail.com DOCTOR OKOSUN CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER
4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. trypophobia 9.hpv 10 PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
ReplyDelete5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
ReplyDeleteHis email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
ReplyDeleteHe can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT
I am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation .c om which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.
ReplyDeleteI'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now with moderately severe COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking as a teen in high school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked, i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their lives.
ReplyDeleteFINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
ReplyDeletewhat a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
1 HIV/AIDS
2 HERPES
3 CANCER
4 ALS
5 HEPATITIS
6 DIABETES
7 LOVE SPELL
8 INFECTIONS
9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU BLESS.....
Living with Herpes for the past six years,it has been hell to me and I have
ReplyDeletetried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me
one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on
Herpes, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor BIYA cured
them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about
him on the internet,Lo and behold friends,that was the end used
omen(Herpes) now i'm free no more matters that touches the heart. Dr words
is just not enough to express what you have done for me,thanks to you....
You are indeed a light to those living with Herpes virus and may you remain
bless for your good work... Dr Biya have cure for any types of diseases,
Herpes HIV DIABETES CANCER Asthma STROKE INFERTILITY HEPATITIS B HEART
DISEASE and you will be also cured Gmail: drbiyajatto@gmail.com WhatsApp
+2348111856507 The almighty God shall continue to bless you Dr Biya.
After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
ReplyDeletein March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR OLUTA
ReplyDeleteHello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Oluta did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2017 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Oluta the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Oluta a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Oluta and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Oluta and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Oluta with this Email Address at (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2349065326267 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony
I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecontact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com
E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com
HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Oyakhire Email him at droyakhire7@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp +2349039208180 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
ReplyDelete{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
or via whatsapp +2349039208180. Email at droyakhire7@gmail. com
With him your problem are solved.
Is any one here suffering from any kind of STD or STI ? , Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. Tokubo a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Tokubo because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr. Tokubo through: drtokubotemple@gmail.com You can also call/whatsapp him on:+2349037990322 Thank you dr tokubo. Be kind enough to share your testimonies as you received your cure.he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
ReplyDelete2 cancer
3 diabetes
4 hepatitis
5 herpes
6 HIV.
You can contact him if you are having any disease or infection problem...
I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719
ReplyDeleteI was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719
ReplyDeleteMY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
ReplyDeleteMy mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.
Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719
ReplyDeleteI started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDeleteRhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
ReplyDeleteAfter having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact us today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org
I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from multivitamincare org really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but multivitamin care herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully reversed . They do things for me, and were too happy to comply with their service. This is an equitable way to get off your COPD emphysema .
ReplyDeleteHOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
ReplyDeleteI'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.
Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp /call +2348162084839
https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/
https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/
you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO
I'm a living proof that you can live comfortably with COPD. I have emphysema, by emphysema doesn’t have me. After years of living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). I was cured of COPD naturally with the use of Dr Gomez oil, With a period of 3 weeks I was recovering. In 2019, I began seeing Dr Gomez Sims, MD, who specializes in internal and pulmonary medicine. It’s also crucial to learn as much as you can about your diagnosis. Seek options. Find out about what’s out there that could help. WhatsApp +27731060717, Email: drsimagomez@protonmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat are the best casinos to play in 2021?
ReplyDeleteWhich 스포츠 토토 사이트 casinos offer slots? herzamanindir.com/ — Casino Sites. 1등 사이트 Best casino septcasino sites casinosites.one are those that allow players to try a game from anywhere. The most common online slots